LADY LIKE Sweet White
This Sweet White > Snow White
You may be a full-grown adult, but you’re still not at all certain whether you qualify as a true lady. What’s more, you’re not even sure you want to be one. Just consider all the so-called ladies out there. There’s the spaghetti-slurping purebred of Lady and the Tramp, Lionel Richie’s numerically-confused Lady, Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady, and the classic Lady Macbeth. Yeah, we’re not surprised you may have other aspirations.
We say, embrace being proper-ish, elegant-adjacent, and . . . lady like. Pinkies up, ladies!
DRINK LADY LIKE WHEN...
- Happy Hour turns into Happy Hours
- You didn’t actually read the Book Club book
- The temp makes you feel like dining al fresco
- You want to avoid staining the carpet
- You’re dreaming about a tropical getaway
- You’re on a tropical getaway
- Medium body white blend(a.k.a. Not too light, not too heavy, but juuuust right)
- Floral fragrance
- Fruity notes of apple, pear, and orange blossom
- Hints of white pepper
- Goes with all kinds of foods
- Tastes like it smells (Go ahead, stick your nose in it all fancy-like)
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Product of Columbia Valley, WA