HOLY CHIC Chenin Blanc
A Chenin Blanc That's Always In Style
Move over Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio, there’s a new It Girl and her name is Chenin Blanc. This is no basic B, Holy Chic is made for those moments when you want to ooze style and sophistication—like front row at New York Fashion Week levels. Whether you’re hosting a black tie affair or trying to make dinner at home feel like a Michelin-starred experience, this versatile white will instantly elevate the occasion.
Now, what are you going to wear?
DRINK HOLY CHIC WHEN...
- You have impeccable taste
- You’re dressed to impress
- You switch to your “fancy” sweatpants
- You’re cooking anything sous vide
- The fine china is coming out
- You want something lighter than a Chardonnay
- Light-to-medium to medium body (she knows what it’s like to be between sizes)
- Good acidity and balance
- Flavors of stone fruit and citrus
- Pairs well with grilled fish, spicy prawns, and oooh hey, carb lovers: pasta!
- Alcohol content: 12.3%
- Product of Western Cape, South Africa